IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SHFM WEB PORTAL ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS NOW.
What is it?
A secure way to access your medical record on-line. It is available 24/7
What can I do with it?
Review labs, order refills, request and change appointments, view and pay bills, update your health information (allergies, medicines, conditions, etc) and communicate directly and securely with SHFM staff and clinicians.
Why do I want to use it?
- Quicker access to lab and x-ray results. Track the results. Bring them with you to other doctors.
- Convenience – avoid phone calls to and from SHFM. Correspond anytime. There is also a smart phone app to use anywhere – including in the ER or when out of town.
- To take a more active role in your health
- It will help the SHFM staff take better care of you and keep you healthier.
- Keep a list of current medicines with you.
How do I get my account set up?
1. Make sure the SHFM staff has an active email for you. One that you use regularly. (note: only active SHFM patients can have portal accounts)
-make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org as a “safe sender” so that the invitation does not go to your Spam file.
2. Email email@example.com or call 636-7800 and ask that you are sent an “invitation” email.
- You will receive an email from FOLLOW MY HEALTH within 24hrs
- Click the link that is within the email.
- Follow the simple instructions:
- click REGISTER NOW
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- click the green FMH icon
- create a username, then password. Then verify
- confirm your email address
- Approve the user agreement
- for security, type in your 4-digit code (in the invite email – usually last 4 of ss# or birth-year)
- Accept the RELEASE OF INFORMATION
If you do not receive the invitation within 24 hours or have any problems, Use the contact info in #2